I don't know if you are going mad, but I'm on the way.
92012 is a intermediate, follow-up eye code, NOT E/M
You would do visit code with 24 mod because you are in the p/o of the RT eye and you would do 57 mod because you made the decision for the LT PRP on THIS visit. IF you made the decision for the LT PRP at the time of the RT PRP, you do not code any visit. Just the PRP with 79/LT
sooo..... 92012/57/24 (only if you decided on the laser s same day (or within 24 hrs).
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join