Results 1 to 2 of 2

CPT for Letters/Forms

  1. #1
    Oakbrook, IL
    Smile CPT for Letters/Forms
    New Call-to-action
    Does any one know of a CPT code that our dr's can use for completing paperwork and/or letters for our patients? I am guessing it's either 99499 or 99080. Your input would be appreciated

  2. #2
    Columbia, MO
    go look at 99080

    Debra A. Mitchell, MSPH, CPC-H

Similar Threads

  1. DX and CPT codes for forms
    By in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2014, 01:08 PM
  2. Letters after id#
    By bearybubba2008 in forum Medicare Regulations
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-29-2013, 09:22 AM
  3. Question on CPT listing on HCFA forms
    By lil in forum Employment General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 04:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Enjoying Our Forums?

AAPC forums are a benefit of membership. Joining AAPC grants you unlimited access, allowing you to post questions and participate with our community of over 150,000 professionals.

Join Now Continue Reading Without Full Access

Already a Member?


Close Message

In addition to full participation on AAPC forums, as a member you will be able to:

  • Access to the largest healthcare job database in the world.
  • Join over 150,000 members of the healthcare network in the world.
  • Be a part of an industry leading organization that drives the business side of healthcare.
  • Save anywhere from 10%-50% with exclusive member discounts on courses, books, study materials, and conferences.
  • Access to discounts at hundreds of restaurants, travel destinations, retail stores, and service providers. AAPC members also have opportunities to save on heath, life, and liability insurance.
  • Become a member of a local chapter and attend regular meetings.