"at 2 levels corresponding to the right L1 through L4 medial branches were
At two levels? Should this say at the 3 levels corresponding......
"at the junction of the right sacral ala and SAP, and
outside the 2 o'clock S1 foraminal aperture, 2 needles were placed in
similar manner, projected again in the AP and lateral oblique
L5 at sarcal ala
S1 at S1 foramen
He is not mentioning L1 at L2, L2 at L3, L3 at L4, L4 at L5, L5 at Sacral Ala. S1 at S1 foramen in the way that it is clear 6 separate nerves were individually treated with radiofrequency probe. I would talk to him because the body of the procedure note does not describe the details to be able to say it support exactly which nerves were treated in my opionion. I would ask him about the corresponding part. Were multiple nerves done at the two levels or were they individually treated.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join