Effective July 1, 2001, CMS expanded the colorectal screening benefit to include the G0121, colonoscopy for the average risk patient every 10 years. The benefit payable every 4 years is the G0104, screening sigmoidoscopy. See the CMS IOM #100-04, Chapter 18, Section 60. http://www.cms.gov/manuals/downloads/clm104c18.pdf
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join