Help! I am rescheduled for 12/18/10 but I do't think I'll be prepared. The problem is I can study and pospone my exam until early next year, I wont have to pay for the exam, since I get one free retake but since I've been employed for nearly two years- I can't afford the 2011 books. Any suggestions?? I feel like such a failure. The test was incrediably difficult. Please help. Also workbook to help me is out of stock-so there goes my luck again!
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join