I can tell you my horror story in getting claims paid thru the trustee. Unless you have a very large claim you may want to re-evaluate the time that you will spend in this process. My claims were $1500 each and I had to contact the trustee assigned, complete ppw stating that I would like to contest bankruptcy and send letter advising for what amounts. You then are sent letter in return stating what % amount that you will be awarded and if there are enough monies to be distributed to the number of claims submitted. Out of $3000, our office received a little over $1000 and the rest was written off and we posted a notice at the office in regards to the financial status of the ins carrier and pts became self pay so they could submit their own claims. Hope this helps. Oh forgot to mention I am located in State of VA.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join