01936 I use for Radiofrequencys , SCS trials, Lysis of epidural adhesions, percutaneous discectomy, and vertebroplasty.
01992 I use for transforminal, intralaminar, facet, and Si joint injections
Both codes have the same value of 5. If you check the NCCI edits the column two code for 64483 for example is 01992 not 01936; whereas, for 63650 they list 01936. Since the anesthesia crosscoder does not address the pain management codes in terms which anesthesia code to use, at least the book I have. I have use the NCCI as a guide.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join