I work in an Orthopaedic office where there are three specialties, general ortho, hand specialists and physiatrists present. I have a general ortho who did Fracture care and now a Hand Specialist is taking over care of the patient. How can the Hand Specialist get paid accordingly? Should they split the fracture care and the hand specialist charges post op visits or can we bill the hand specialist as a regular office visit with a -24 because the specialty is different?