Since I am new to coding, need all the help I can get!!! I am working for a podiatrist, who does all his surgeries as outpatient procedures. After bunion, and hammertoe surgery, doc does a post-op xray we code as (73620,73600,73650) and are all being denied. My co-worker thought of using a modifier 55, but after serious consideration, I don't think it will work either. please help so we can get this issue resolved.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join