Hi, Medlearn has an excellent book which is published annually - "Peripheral & Cardiology Coder". In addition, Jim Collins has a monthly newsletter (from which you can obtain CEU's in the event you are certified) through his site "www.cardiologycoder.com". It's appears to be a little pricey, but the info is relevant and timely. I would check with your practice administrator to see about purchasing an admin account - I recently did that and signed up both departmental coders. In addition, he offers monthly webinars.
Hope this helps..best of luck!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join