I didn't say that the test is easier now. I said that it is easier to pass because they do not break it up into sections. They allow you to miss 45, regardless of if you miss all 45 in the coding portions or 45 in the Med terms and Guidelines. If you read my post, thoroughly, you will see that I explained that. I also explained that the test is hard, PERIOD. Twist my words into something negative, if you wish, but that is definitely not what I was saying.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join