Every 90 days like the CPT guidelines state.
I've had some denied when they were just a day or 2 short of the 90 days.
A programming device evaluation can be coded in addition to a remote evaluation within the same 90 day period.
It may very well be clinically appropriate to be performing remote interrogations more frequently than once every 90 days but they can only be reported once every 90 days.
I'm not an expert on these but that is what I know.
Jessica CPC, CCC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join