AAPC - Back to school
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I passed!!!

Talking I passed!!!

AAPC: Back to School
    I took the Anesthesthia/Pain Management Specialty exam last weekend and just found out on Thanksgiving that I passed!!
    I've been billing for an anesthesia group for a long time so I thought it would be easy, but let me just say, I was having chest pains for the last week....It was harder than I thought because of the "ticking clock".
    Anyway, just thought I would share my excitement!

That's great. I am getting ready to take the test, any pointers?

That's great!!! Hearty congratulations.

Nalini CPC

Congratulations, Sandi.....something else to be thankful for!
    Teresa Collins, CPC

Missy Heuer CPC, CANPC

Default Congradulations

Congrads any pointers I didn't pass my CPC I got so nervous I blanked out any suggestions

So jealous. I took the CPC exam on November 20th and nothing yet....... I am so anxious!! Congrats!!

I took mine on 11-20 too, and I'm going nuts waiting!! ugh!

Smile Congratulations

Congrats, Sandi. I took mine and passed it last month and was wondering how you did! You were right about the time, though. It was a real crunch that last hour. I kept wishing that I wore a watch, as there wasn't a clock in the room. I had no idea of how much time was left, until it was announced that we had only one hour left!

Dora CPC, CANPC

hey thanks!
    Yes the same thing happened to me, I thought it was going okay and then they announced one hour left and I PANICKED! I couldnt believe that 4 1/2 hrs had passed already.

Is the CPC harder or easier than the Anesthesia Specialty.

Take care,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast