I completely understand your issue. My suggestion is to get into a facility or doctors office just to get your foot in the door; then do a lateral transfer later into the HIM/billing department. Coding is a wonderful field in that it has limitless opportunities not just being a coder. Broaden your search and you will be surprised at the opportunities that await you. I have become an expert at looking for work, at the moment I am passively looking while I await the coding exams in January. Let me know if you want me to help you. I will be happy to review your resume, and help you to identify potential opportunities. email@example.com. I thought about moving to Houston last year for a consulting position. It is a great city with many opportunities for success.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join