2. Finger/hand or forearm/wrist?
3. Depends on whether finger/hand or forearm/wrist?
perhaps you can post a scrubbed version of the op note so that i can help you more efficiently.
Fyi... If all four of these are being done at the same time thru the same incision for the 1st dorsal compartment, you can only bill 25000 the other 3 codes are inclusive.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join