AAPC - Back to school
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MedAssurant

AAPC: Back to School
    I will be with them a year in July. Sometimes things get aggravating just like any other job. But work has been really easy the last few weeks. It has been sooooo nice. I have a wonderful lead also.

Colordo Springs Pikes Peak Coders

Smile MedAssurant is a good company

I agree with Bob about being cool. I have been working with MedAssurant for a year now and actually got a raise last month. There have been some ups and downs but I am not complaining because in this economy, I have to be thankful for the job I have and that I can work flexible hours at home. So, my advice is to not complain and just work the 40 hours and enjoy the benefits of working from home. You might actually start enjoying the work!

I have been working with them since July of last year. I also have a friend that has been working with them for more than a year now. I think compared to the in office drama I was dealing with, this job is less stress. I think my largest down time was a week. Once I came out of training, they had over time available and I was able to start taking advantage of that from probably October until about a month ago. I can't complain, it has it's moments. I guess I have been lucky, this is my second lead and so far so good. I have had two good leads. You work when you want to work so long as you have your 40 hours a week. I am able to go back to school so I work around school. You are not stuck to any set hours. I am told that after a year you get a raise. Since I have been with them, I have received three bonuses. There is one mandatory training a month that you receive CEUs for and other than that you have bi weekly phone calls that you must attend, usually about 15 to 20 minutes depending on what needs to be gone over. Other than that, I can't complain for the convenience I have in my job.

hope this helps

Portsmouth, VA

hey I wanted to know what are the requirements to get a job with this company, ho wmany years of experience do you need, do you "HAVE" to be certified already and do you have to work during the day and also do they have part-time work?

Locust Grove

Can you give me a contact person ..also can you work another job while with them

Ms Boyce,CPC

Smile biuxi

Hi, I am interested to know where I can review for NCICS for test a book or web

Red face biuxi

[QUOTE=biuxi2;73530]Hi, I am interested to know where I can review for NCICS for test a book or web Thank you

Smile biuxi

Hi I need information for NCICS review test.
    Thank you

How are you doing on your remote coding position with medassurant?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12