I agree with Bob about being cool. I have been working with MedAssurant for a year now and actually got a raise last month. There have been some ups and downs but I am not complaining because in this economy, I have to be thankful for the job I have and that I can work flexible hours at home. So, my advice is to not complain and just work the 40 hours and enjoy the benefits of working from home. You might actually start enjoying the work!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join