Check out this
The use of modifier 25 on E/M codes is required by the Outpatient Code Editor (OCE) when they are reported with a procedure code that has a status indicator of â€śSâ€ť or â€śTâ€ť. However, it is further advised that this edit does not preclude the reporting of modifier 25 on E/M codes that are reported with procedure codes when the status indicators are other than â€śSâ€ť or â€śTâ€ť if that procedure meets the definition of â€śsignificant, separately identifiable E/M service
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join