I am also having troubnle finding a job with my CPC-A in Minnesota....everyone wants to hire people who have experience. What about us newbies....I've been done with school since May 2008, and finally took my CPC test in May 2010. I just started doing the new "Drop the A" program. Its just hard to get back in the groove, and coding takes alot of time, so I think 800 cases is going to take quite a while. Best of luck to you! I just hope it is worth it to go through all this work.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join