The definition of G0180 is "Physician certification for...home health services under a home health plan of care...to affirm the initial implementation of the plan of care..." This cannot be billed until the Physician receives, reviews, and signs the Certification and Plan of Treatment from the Home Health Agency. One of the requirements to bill this is that the Cert must be on file in the patient's record, so it would be inappropriate to bill for this before the Plan of Treatment is established.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join