648.03 appears to be right but 250.01 might be wrong as it is stated as w/o mention of complication or manifestation which does not describe the fact that it is a complicated pregnancy. Maybe 250.81 - Diabetes with other specified manifestations; type I, not stated as uncontrolled or the 250.9x range describe the diabetes situation better..
never mind. I confuse myself there in a moment. your codiing is right. the complication describing the diabetes codes refer to complications affecting the diabetes. which is not the case here.
I would just make sure that the document states it is controlled as 250.01 is for stated as controlled.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join