It looks like you are trying to bill for PP doula services. If the provider is certified as a doula only, you will have a very hard time getting reimbursement from an insurance company. The only time we have been able to receive reimbursement for doula services is when the provider is licensed as a midwife, but working in the capacity of a doula.
In those cases, we have billed E/M codes--hospital visit or home visit--with V22.- or V24.2.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join