the codes that we utilize are:
23350 Injection procedure for shoulder arthrography or enhanced CT/MRI shoulder
73040 Radiologic exam, shoulder arthrography. radiological S & I
these codes include the flouro guidance
I am also taking (re-taking) the CIRCC on saturday. Time is of the up most importance, more so than the CPC. The op notes are LONG and there are ALOT of them. I let the time get away from me the first time then rushed through the rest of the test. If you have op notes to practice with I highly suggest that you do. REALLY know your coding rules for both interventional and cardiac cath. Make very good notes in you CPT book especially by codes that have special rules ( ie. Renal angio during cardiac cath G0275 ) Know your vascular families, arch anatomy to include bovine and variant.
Good luck on saturday, if you want any other helpful hints or have other question my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join