CADASIL (Cerebral Autosomal Dominant Arteriopathy With Subcortical Infarcts and Leukoencephalopathy)
CADASIL is caused by a mutation in the NOTCH3 gene on chromosome 19q12
Iâ€™d code: 758.5 + 437.1+V19.5
Per ICD guideline chap 14 congenital Anomalies
When a congenital anomaly does not have a unique code assignment, assign additional code( s) for any manifestations that are present.
Anomaly / chromosome/ Autosomes NEC= 758.5
MANIFESTATION (Extensive ischemic changes on MRI)= 437.1
F/H congenital anomaly =V19.5
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join