Not to sound tacky, but why aren't you looking for a position practicing medicine? Just looking for a change of pace? (My curiousity gets the best of me...) You seem to be extremely qualified in anything you'd want to do, either way...Have you considered pursuing a job as a medical director for an insurer? I bet they'd jump at the opportunity to hire someone with your qualifications, and you'd be eligible to get the kind of compensation you're worth.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join