I'll append V72.83 as PDX indicating pre dental implant -bone age study.
I'd assign an added SDX, if mentiond ANY (dental condition), per guideline.
Prerequisite for dental implants is that the pt 'd have to have ceased growing.
In girls this can be as young as 15-16 years of age with boys often 17-18 years of age;
The reason being, the implants tend tο shift a small if performed prior the stated age.
If WO examination, if indication is fitting, I'll assign v52.3.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join