If your doctor documented it as delivery, means that the baby has been certified for an extra uterine life, and eligible to live outside the uterus. Generally in weeks after 22completed weeks/ or the baby weighs more than 600-650 gms, the birth is stated as DELIVERY.(otherwise it is an abortion; of course there are some recorded cases of 550 gms in extra uterine life ).So your Physician is the best judge in your case to document as 'delivery' or 'abortion'. You please do go as per her/his documentation.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join