One of the physicians that we bill for has a couple of questions? Are the reimbursements higher in an out patient surgery center than a regular imaging center? Would there be any difference in a MRI vs. a MRI under general anesthesia??
I found some information about billing CPT code 01922 with the MRI for the anesthesia, does anyone have any experience billing anesthesia with MRI/CT?? Any payment issues?
Thank you in advance for your help,
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join