What I infer out of this is these:
Injection anterior chamber of the eye (separate procedure)
Paracentesis of anterior chamber (separate procedure)
Anterior synechiolysis 65870 (to be reported)
Removal of epithelial (papillary)down growth- 65900( if at all it was there)
Phacoemuscification Posterior (extra capsular cataract removal intraocular lens implantation, requiring devices or techniques and primary posterior capsulorrhexis) -Complex-66982
If he used operating Microscope then report with 69990.( not 66990)
I would like to report this way: 66982, 65870, 65900-59 ; if too much time consuming and extra work than that of usual norms, you may append -22
and if operating Microscope used then would include 69990 (because he documented microscope, I do not know what microscope was it)
Do I make some sense!!!?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join