For a vaginal twin delivery you would code 59400 (global) and 59409-59 (delivery only). Some say to use -51 but we use -59 (because you have a separately identifiable newborn - it is a distinctly different delivery). I'd be happy to help you with questions you might have. I had to straighten some things out here because they were without a coder for 2 years prior to me AND - the docs do ALL of their own coding...
mu email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join