I live in Missouri but I am in DC today. COLD COLD COLD!
OK #2 yes that is how I would do it. I would not use the V16.0 primary unles the patient sole reason for the screening was due to the family histroy. For example
"I need a screening colonoscopy because my brother was just diagnosed with colon cancer and he said the doctor advised all of us to be checked" this to me makes the V16.0 first as it is the reason for the exam. vs
" Ok i agree given my age I should have a screening colonoscopy. Yes I remember my grandfather had colon cancer." This is not the motivation but can elevate the risk of the patient so screeniong first.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join