A Chiro providing PT to Medicare patients is not covered by Medicare. That's why he wants to bill those services under your doctor. See this OIG info on Physician's billing PT services here http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oG7lGoLQ...9-02-00200.pdf
You might also find this article helpful - http://blog.myphysicaltherapyspace.c...o-billing.html
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join