We have clinics in a medical office plaza attached to a hospital, and we bill those w/POS 11, but the providers base their practices at that location. We also have a cancer center that is part of the hospital, and when patients are seen there, it's billed with POS 22, since the providers don't really "own" the location. I think it depends on how the practice is set up, but to be honest with you, I'm not familiar enough with the credentialing side of things to know. Hope that's sort of helpful...
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join