I'll assign 52353
52353 applies to “any type of fragmentation, whether you use a Holmium laser, a Candela laser, a mechanical lithotripter.
Your cpt choice 52315 specifies--
"Removal" of FB OR "extraction" of stone through instrument-52315
Need to look up W or WO ureteroscopy-
If Laser/fragmentation W ureteroscopy-52353
Need the OP report to give you a correct cpt.
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join