47120 (hepatectomy, resection of liver; partial lobectomy) might work, but since no approach is mentioned, I'm not completely sure.
The charge amount is going to depend on the allowable with whomever you're billing. If it's Medicare or Medicaid, look online to find the correct code on the fee schedule, and charge slightly more than that. Other payers, you may have to call to find out whether or not it's on your fee schedule. Commercial tends to allow quite a bit more than Medicare on a lot of codes.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join