would you verify again? the key words in your thread are: 1) 2hours fetal monitor 2)How to code fetal monitor 3) I know it is an Ultra Sound at triage
Well, normally the ultra sound is not places for 2hours. did you mean the monitor machine. It could be a NST or a central monitor of Partogram(external or internal monitoring)- these two are those which go for hours of monitoring.
May be they did concomitant US also. In that case this US could be for the fetal surveillance is BIOPHYSICAL PROFILE TEST(BPP).
could you furnish more precisely please?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join