Rh negative woman with negative isoimmunization= pregnancy with Rh-D negative, which is normal pregnancy now and as such is not complicating Pregnancy until the test results show positive for IgG antibodies
V.71.83 the biological event(Rh antibodies).
V72.86 , if the encounter was for Rh-D antibody examination ( blood typing).
v22.x depending upon the criteria present.
The indirect Coombs test is used to screen blood from antenatal women for IgG antibodies.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join