his is a re-visit of a confusing scenario. We have an Internal med doctor that saw a female for an "Annual Assessment." The patient is 61, and non-Medicare. The patient has various chronic, but stable problems; and one new insignificant problem, Ear Dermatitis.
As a part of her Annual, she had pelvic/breast exam and a pap smear. She also had a Blood Occult test, 82270, but it is not documented of when and where the card were given out. I think it is new patient exam. The notes read like a physical with a
CPT: 99386; but what is the diagnosis?
What is the difference between a woman's annual physical and a well woman exam?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join