I reference the CPT Corner from Dr. Janevicius on this. I'm not sure if you have availability to this or not but it is a great reference tool for Microtia coding. As for the sculpting and detailing of the framework you would use an unlisted code of #69399 most of the time they will also create a cutanious pocket and for this Dr. J suggests using CPT # 14061-52. If you have any questions about this let me know. If you are able to get onto the ASPS site and look up the Plastic Surgery News you should be able to get a copy of the Microtia coding. Hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join