Recently we were updated on the robotics issue and billing debates. The new understanding I've gained is that there are no 'codes' for this, and the S code for robotic assisted doesn't apply here. Apparently, according to the doctors the robotics in these cases actually make the surgery time less once the doctors get used to the system. No special codes, no more money, just advanced technique that once the provider masters will take less time, be more efficient and allow more surgeries to be performed in a shorter period of time.
Hope this helps,
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join