I work at an ASC that performs oral rehabilitation for dental caries and abscessed teeth, etc. We don't do much more than that for dentals as of right now. I'm new to the dental arena since I came from a very diversified multi-specialty ASC so I'm still learning myself but so far when we have done these, it has been for a basic procedure under general anesthesia. I may be able to assist you in something if you want to shoot it my way.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join