transcatheter stents of homograft

1. Default transcatheter stents of homograft
    Exam Training Packages
    How would you code the transcatheter stenting of the homograft with stensois from the right ventricle to the main pulmonary artery for a patient with TOF? The cath report describes the stent placement as being in the MPA. Can I use CPT code 37205 or should I use the unilsted code 93799?

2. Default
    Quote Originally Posted by mcmanemy_b View Post
    How would you code the transcatheter stenting of the homograft with stensois from the right ventricle to the main pulmonary artery for a patient with TOF? The cath report describes the stent placement as being in the MPA. Can I use CPT code 37205 or should I use the unilsted code 93799?
    I believe you should use 37205-75960. I think there is a medlearn article stating this, I once read. I will see if I can find it.
    Theresa CCS-P CPMA CCC ICDCT-CM

3. Smile
    Thanks so much for your reply and thank you for looking for the supporting documentation for the code choice. I look forward to reading the article if you can find it. Bams

Similar Threads

1. 2013 Transcatheter therapy
    By endrest in forum Interventional Radiology
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 04:21 PM
  2. Transcatheter therapy neuro?
    By chembree in forum Neurology/Neurosurgery
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 07:13 AM
  3. Sp transcatheter therapy neuro?
    By chembree in forum Interventional Radiology