CT scan of the cervical spine without contrast material followed by contrast material with additional sections taken. I am the Biller for the radiologist who supervised, interpreted and dictated the report for this test. Assign only the appropriate CPT procedure code.
I got out of this 72127 but then reading on about supervision and interpretation should there be another code or is that only if the physician did both the procedure and provides imaging supervision and interpretation. Since it was just the radiologist did it all do I just keep the one code?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join