Hello all and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
"ellipitical incision was made around lesion blunt sharp dissection carried through skin and subq tissue. It appeared to be an elongated area of cartilage which dove down towards the parotid but did not seem to go through the parotid tissue. It was excised and then closed."
Path: accessory tragus 744.1
1144X CPT code?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join