AAPC - Back to school

Thread: Northeast Ohion Ready and Willing to Learn

Default Northeast Ohion Ready and Willing to Learn

AAPC: Back to School
    Hi my name is Nancy,

I would love the opportunity to learn and observe how you work in a coding and/or billing position. I have a CPC-A and received my Medical Secretary Diploma. I did my 6 week externship at a private medical billing company. I have letters of recommendation from past employers.

I am willing to volunteer my time to learn, for free. I work as a PRN secretary at a hospital so I would be able to help at your business on a flexible schedule.

I also am excellent at Microsoft Excel and other computer programs. I know my way around the computer very well. Worked for 20 years on a military base on data bases, spreadsheets, reports, graphs, etc.

I live between Geneva and Austinburg. I work at UH Richmond in Richmond Heights, OH. I am willing to travel for an opportunity.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon,

Last edited by brutrose; 01-03-2011 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Wanted to put location in title

Similar Threads

1. CPC-A Eager to Learn..Willing to work free to Learn
    By coderkrystalmays@gmail.com in forum Employment General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 02:59 PM
  2. Coding Auditor Educator, Northeast WI
    By lauried in forum Job Postings
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 09:16 AM
  3. Northeast PA CPC A
    By Collette in forum Resume Postings
    Replies: 0