One of my fellow coders called Ingenix today - they were left out on purpose. Apparently the American Dental Assoc (?) wanted to charge a royalty fee for using the codes and therefor they aren't in the newest book. It sounds like a separate book is/or will be available for these codes for around $75. Now, don't hold me responsible for this info ok? This is all 2nd hand. We're using last years codes.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join