One of my Vascular doctors is starting to do a procdure in the office and it's called Veingogh. It's pretty much thermocoagulation of a varicose vein. I feel stumped! I'm trying to find an appropriate code for this procedure. Does anyone else code these or have any ideas?

Thanks a Bunch