(Supratrochlear, supraorbital and infraorbital nerve blocks) I was advised to code these with cpt code 64402 facial nerve injection. I would have thought that code 64400 trigeminal nerve injection or any division or branch would better fit this procedure. The reason I was thinking this is that trigeminal nerve has 3 branches and one of the braches is opthalmic this nerve has branches listed and supratrochlear and surpraorgital are listed. I wanted to see if anyone could shead some light on this.. Thanks!
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join