I wanted to see if you could answer a question on the Trigeminal Nerve Blocks and Trigeminal Ablation.
I am coding for a Pain Management, Dr states that he did a Trigeminal Nerve Block at Supraorbital, Supratrochlear and Facial Nerve can I code it 3 times like he states or can you only do it once since it is all Branches of the Trigeminal Nerve??? Is it correct to Code 64400 X Three or If Ablation 64600 x 3???
Thanks I am new to Pain Coding.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join