Lisa, I would like a copy also.
Our office is a PCP and we are billing as follows:
First preventive exam: code G0438 because this is the first time the patient has it since it is allowed, even if this is a established patient.
Next year, we will use the code G0439 for the same patient and consecutively the next years.
If it is a physical exam, we are using V70.0
if it is a gyn exam , we use V72.31
and we add to Q0091 pap smear, code V72.32
My question is : is it allowed to bill both codes G0101 and G0438/9?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join