No this means if you perform a polypectomy etc. on a patient who presented for a screening colonoscopy the Medicare deductible will be waived. Under the Affordable Care Act if they only have a screening colon G0105, or G0121 then they have the deductible and coinsurance waived. This way the patients who have a polyp etc found will also benefit from the waived deductible. We have problems with our carrier processing 45385 etc. with a V code so we have no way of indicating when the patient presented for a screening that turned diagnostic.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join