Please help. When looking at deletion codes i have been given it shows code 93230 to have been deleted for 2010, however it still shows in the 2011 cpt book. Am i crazy or am i making a mistake. First relating to cardiac in office. The second can you also tell me what it will be for in hospital (professional component). Thank you to all who wants to help.
I MAY HAVE SAID THIS WRONG. 93230 MAY STILL BE HERE FOR 2011, HOWEVER IF NOT HOW IS IT CHANGING FOR 2011. ARE THEY USING MORE CODES FOR DIFFERENT TIMES ETC... AND AGAIN IN OFFICE, AND IN HOSPITAL. SORRY FOR SOUNDING SO CONFUSED. THANK YOU.
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join